These two bedroom apartments offer great flexibility for the family holiday and superb rental potential. With the ‘Under construction’ options, it is possible to choose ground or mid floor options at this starting price.
Offering a large living area with designer kitchens and large patio doors to the terrace or balcony, the feeling is of space and light.
- 67m2 Apartment area with 17.5m2 terrace
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 or 2 Bathrooms with shower, sink and WC
- Generous sized living room
- Fully fitted kitchen with white goods (oven/hob & fridge freezer)
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Marble/Porcelain effect flooring, bedrooms with laminated parquet
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
- Full tiling in bathroom and kitchen area
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Secure title deed
Gallery images are for illustration purposes only. All apartments are sold unfurnished.
Loans are available on all apartments. Payments are calculated on a monthly basis and payable quarterly in advance.
Choose between completed or under-construction properties where you can personalise the finish by choosing upgrades on various fittings and fixtures.
Owners have the option of purchasing a storage room (from £2,500) and a private parking space (£5,000) along with their apartment. Please contact us for more details.
Fees & Costs
On signing of Contract: 20% less reservation fee
Balance of 80% on possession or loan over 10 years 7.9%.
Water: Communal - included in maintenance fee
Gas: Bottle (£2 per month average)
Electricity: £30 per month (average)
Internet: Communal - included in maintenance fee
Swimming Pool Maintenance: Communal - included in maintenance fee
Garden Maintenance: Communal - included in maintenance fee
TOTAL = £
* All prices are approximate
Stamp Duty: 0.5%
Transfer Tax: 3% / 6%
Solicitors Fees: £800 - £1,200
Electricity Meter & Connection Fee: Electricity Connection deposit 1.407TL
Contributions towards water & electricity infrastructure: £500 Water contribution & £500 Electricity contribution.
*all prices are approximate