This ground floor apartment with private pool at this prestigious beach front resort is just perfect for a family holiday. Featuring a 22m2 private swimming pool, three good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a 10m2 sunbathing deck, this apartment offers fantastic value for money.
- 110m2 apartment area with 10m2 decked area
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms with shower, sink and WC
- Generous sized living room
- Fully fitted kitchen with white goods (oven/hob & fridge freezer)
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Marble/Porcelain effect flooring, bedrooms with laminated parquet
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
- Full tiling in bathroom and kitchen area
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Secure title deed
Gallery images are for illustration purposes only. All apartments are sold unfurnished.
Loans are available on all apartments. Payments are calculated on a monthly basis and payable quarterly in advance.
Choose between completed or under-construction properties where you can personalise the finish by choosing upgrades on various fittings and fixtures.
Owners have the option of purchasing a storage room (from £2,500) and a private parking space (£5,000) along with their apartment.
Fees & Costs
On signing of Contract: 20% less reservation fee
Balance of 80% on possession or loan over 10 years 7.9%.
Water: Communal - included in maintenance fee
Gas: Bottle (£2 per month average)
Electricity: £30 per month (average)
Internet: Communal - included in maintenance fee
Swimming Pool Maintenance: Private, additional cost.
Garden Maintenance: Communal - included in maintenance fee
TOTAL = £
* All prices are approximate
Stamp Duty: 0.5%
Transfer Tax: 3% / 6%
Solicitors Fees: £800 - £1,200
Electricity Meter & Connection Fee: Electricity Connection deposit 1.407TL
Contributions towards water & electricity infrastructure: £500 water connection fee and £500 electric connection fee.
*all prices are approximate