Imagine, you own private roof terrace with jacuzzi, BBQ area, shower and amazing views. All this, plus a spacious well designed apartment suitable for family holidays on this prestigious site.
- 67m2 apartment area with 60m2 private roof terrace
- 3 spacious bedrooms, master with on-suite shower.
- Family bathroom with shower, sink and WC
- Generous sized living room
- Fully fitted kitchen with white goods (oven/hob & fridge freezer)
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Marble/Porcelain effect flooring, bedrooms with laminated parquet
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
- Full tiling in bathroom and kitchen area
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Secure title deed
Gallery images are for illustration purposes only. All apartments are sold unfurnished.
Loans are available on all apartments. Payments are calculated on a monthly basis and payable quarterly in advance.
Choose between completed or under-construction properties where you can personalize the finish by choosing upgrades on various fittings and fixtures.
Owners have the option of purchasing a storage room (from £2,500) and a private parking space (£5,000) along with their apartment.
Fees & Costs
On signing of Contract: 20% less reservation fee
Balance of 80% on possession or loan over 10 years 7.9%.
Water: Communal - included in maintenance fee
Gas: Bottle (£2 per month average)
Electricity: £30 per month (average)
Internet: Communal - included in maintenance fee
Swimming Pool Maintenance: Communal - included in maintenance fee
Garden Maintenance: Communal - included in maintenance fee
TOTAL = £
* All prices are approximate
Stamp Duty: 0.5%
Transfer Tax: 3% / 6%
Solicitors Fees: £800 - £1,200
Electricity Meter & Connection Fee: Electricity Connection deposit 1.407TL
Contributions towards water & electricity infrastructure: £500 water connection fee and £500 electric connection fee.
*all prices are approximate